My New Grounds My New Grounds

Brilliant!

Genius I say! GENIUS!

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

Sonic Pwns Mario for sure

Cool video, but you do know LSD is bad for your liver, right?

Sonucais responds:

What the hell is LSD? I don't take drugs! No, no las tomo, las drogas son malas ~_~

CHU CHU CHU CHU

...

Do you see children? This is why your parents always try to stop you from smoking weed!

Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Haha fun!

Haha fun!

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Awesome!

It's funny, cause in Puerto Rico, what you guys know as a Buschwacker, we call an orgasm

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

The Loading screen alone was absolute genius

No questions asked

[Kriz & F-777] - Taken [Kriz & F-777] - Taken

Sweet ba'Jesus

Seriously diggin' the hardstyle man.

Forever Untitled Forever Untitled

TPSM

<TPSM> That's Pretty Sweet Man. The intro kicked some serious ass. The piano was a little weird, but weird in a good way. And the intro synth you used was real hardcore! It did get a tad in the way @ times but still pretty cool! Keep it up man!

007 Remix 007 Remix

Damn man

Damn man, that's dope! I was wondering where you got the audio samples. See, I'm producing some stuff for my senior fashion show and since we graduatin' in 2007, it's based on 007. 2007... 007!! GET IT? HAHAHA... okay that was stupid, anywho I have to get some original mixes flying and I could really use em' it's real urgent, for November the 2, but if you could give my a hand I'd owe ya' for life man.

Thanx and keep on scratching that record

P.S. Check out some of my stuff some time if you want, most of it's dance, but I have two reggaeton tracks. Peace