Armor Games Snowball 2008 Armor Games Snowball 2008

Haha fun!

Haha fun!

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

Awesome!

It's funny, cause in Puerto Rico, what you guys know as a Buschwacker, we call an orgasm

DnB-X005 Drum Machine DnB-X005 Drum Machine

The Loading screen alone was absolute genius

No questions asked

-Red- -Red-

Wow, that was cool!

I was expecting anothe one of those crappy asteroid games, but you took the idea and made it more interesting. Something that would be cool if the spheres heading toward the planet, rather than passing right though it, bounce off, and maybe some more power ups or something, but either way it's still pretty cool.

Virtual Nightcrawler Virtual Nightcrawler

AWESOME SUPER CUTE

AWESOME SUPER CUTE... and to the dude before me... It's not just an iron dude... It's THE Juggernaut... The coolest idea ever!

SUPER COOL FLASH

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

Absolute Genius

Absolute Genius; Period.

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

haha

You should of gotten dance music, because normal people don't really dance to this, they mosh to it... but I guess you could consider the awkward movement as mosh movements or somehting, but great anways... ah such tender memories of my days at the rock shows... oww.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Incredible

Incredible

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Interesting

Interesting code. Once you see the actual encryption it's not that hard to decipher, but if you haven't it's like trying to read russian with out a english-russian dictionary... one thing (no offense to the russians), is there a way to toggle the sound? That same loop get's mega annoying after a while (so yes that means I'm going to use it alot)

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Genious

Simply genious! the south park like style is killer sick and the point is just... haha, awesome.