My New Grounds My New Grounds

Brilliant!

Genius I say! GENIUS!

Furry Random Stuffs 3 Furry Random Stuffs 3

Sonic Pwns Mario for sure

Cool video, but you do know LSD is bad for your liver, right?

Sonucais responds:

What the hell is LSD? I don't take drugs! No, no las tomo, las drogas son malas ~_~

CHU CHU CHU CHU

...

Do you see children? This is why your parents always try to stop you from smoking weed!

I Like To Beat Things... I Like To Beat Things...

Scared the crap out of me

Seriously... it scared the crap out of me... Awesome! Cool music too, I have that song. Good slicing also.

Squigo's Halloween Horror Squigo's Halloween Horror

Touché

Touché indeed. Pretty weird shit right there, but the appearance of Johny ain't out of place at all... Kinda gives it a pinch of meaning... cause if it was just some random dude I've never seen before, I would of been like... "what?". Not bad, not bad'atoll.

Birth of J. Rocketfingers Birth of J. Rocketfingers

The last review scared me ther for a moment

The last review scared me there for a moment cause he made it sound like you screwed up the series of Johny Rocketfingers forever... then I'd be obligated to strap you to a bed, and then torture you by slicing your body into 1cm slices, while burning the wound so you wouldn't die of blood loss... but I thought it was okay. Didn't mess it up at all. Actually it's kinda not bad. Pretty much how I thought it up when I played JR, the first game

"Art-class Project" "Art-class Project"

I thought that shit was sick!!!!!! Awesome

To the dude before me, he can submit whatever the hell he wants, if you didn't like it, then don't review it. I thought that shit was sick. Awesome. It's like what's shown on those tvs when you're at electronica clubs that display really random stuff. Not to mention the animation and graphics were amazing. Reminds me of those cool videos from bands from the seventies except more evolved to our time. Awesome really.